Online applications are invited for the post of Full Stack Developer at IBM, Bangalore. Check the details below!
The International Business Machines Corporation, nicknamed Big Blue, is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York and present in over 175 countries.
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
At IBM, you will be part of the Watson Studio Trust team and will develop capabilities that enable organizations to deploy and scale AI applications that are trustworthy. Some of the core capabilities that you will develop and maintain include the ability to detect and mitigate bias, monitor the accuracy and quality of models and explain model predictions.
- You will work in an innovation driven, collaborative environment to understand requirements, architect, design and implement trusted AI solutions.
- You will develop cloud native micro services that will be deployed to hybrid cloud environments
- You will collaborate with IBM research in developing and productizing algorithms that helps organizations gain insights and build trust their AI models..
- You will work with customers to help them succeed in their AI journey by adopting Watson Studio Trusted AI solutions.
- You will work in a agile development environment
- You will actively contribute to all phases of software development including development and testing.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3-5 years experience in a Full Stack Developer Role
- Experience with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Experience in authoring build scripts for packaging services as micro-services (Maven or Ant or Gradle)
- Excellent debugging skills and familiarity with testing tools
- Exposure to design of applications built using micro-services architecture
- Work experience on different AI/ML frameworks to build ML models.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the zeal to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
- Ability to collaborate and work independently when required.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2/3 year experience in engineering micro-services for hosting AI/ML solutions in Python
- Understanding of different cloud platforms.
- Exposure to distributed computing
- Exposure to DevOps practices
- Exposure to Docker and container orchestration technologies such as Open Shift Container Platform, Kubernetes
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply directly via this link.