Online applications are invited for the IBM Internship in August 2023. The IBM internship is six weeks; the last date to apply for the training is July 30, 2023.
IBM is a leading provider of global hybrid cloud and AI, and consulting expertise. They help clients in more than 175 countries capitalize on insights from their data, streamline business processes, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge in their industries.
The International Business Machines Corporation nicknamed Big Blue, is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, and is present in over 175 countries.
IBM Internship Details
- This is your opportunity to have a deep dive into the practical skills required to succeed.
- This is a 6 Weeks camp in which you will be able to learn and demonstrate skills that will enhance your employability and your confidence in the subject area.
- During this IBM internship, you will be instructed by an industry expert who will be your mentor for the duration of the camp.
- During this camp, you will face a real-life challenge from the IBM internship subject you have chosen.
- You will work individually under the guidance of your mentor to identify a solution and develop it into a project.
Access to IBM SkillsBuild E-Learning Platform with over 80,000 curated courses on technical and professional skills Opportunity to accelerate your learning in project-based, collaborative environments Led by industry experts as mentors in master-class sessions for the best learning experience Showcase your skills in a product service by solving real-world challenges Certification from IBM and Edunet will boost confidence and your value to future employers
Who can Apply?
- Any BE (Any Stream), BCS, MSc, or MCA Graduate
- Have relevant skills sets and interests
Valid GMAIL Account for SkillsBuild Camp Registration Pursuing Technical Education BE/B.Tech II, Ill, IV Year / BCA II, III year / MCA I, II year Disciplines: Computer Science, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Access to Computer / Laptop with decent Internet Connection Windows Operating System Updated Browser (Google Chrome or Firefox is Preferred) Editor (Sublime Text or Notepad++)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can directly apply through this link.
Remote / Virtual / IBM Internship from home