Online applications are invited for the post of Software Engineer at Amazon, Bengaluru. Check the eligibility criteria and other relevant details below!
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook.
As a Software Development Engineer, you will be focused on the design, implementation, and delivery of software in ambiguous and complex problem spaces. You will be working with an assorted set of stakeholders across organization such as product, program management, and UX teams and will influence the technology decisions that will drive future products and features that directly affect our growth in this critical space.
- Build solutions that enable intelligent, personalized voice-first experiences for the vehicle
- Incorporate best practices, produce secure, testable, maintainable, and extensible code and perform peer code review
- Work with product management, UX and cross-functional teams to build and ship technical solutions for the best customer experiences
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
- Participate in the hiring process as well as mentor others – improving their skills, their knowledge of your software, and their ability to get things done.
- Build SDKs to support player features such as accessibility. Integrate and analyze video playback analytics solutions to continually optimize performance.
- 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- 2+ years of non-internship design or architecture (design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and existing systems experience
- Experience programming with at least one software programming language
- 3+ years of full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
How to Apply?
Interested professional job seekers can apply through this link.