Ingersoll Rand invites applications for the 4 Different Project Based Internship Opportunities in Bangalore, Karnataka. Check the internship details below!
About Ingersoll Rand
Ingersoll Rand Inc. (NYSE: IR), driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and ownership mindset, is dedicated to helping make life better for our employees, customers, and communities. Customers lean on us for our technology-driven excellence in mission-critical flow creation and industrial solutions across 40+ respected brands where our products and services excel in the most complex and harsh conditions. Their employees develop customers for life through their daily commitment to expertise, productivity, and efficiency. For more information, visit Ingersoll’s official website
- Early talent career programs are critical to Ingersoll Rand’s overall talent strategy.
- Through these programs, you’ll get
- Hands-on exposure to our business. That means real projects and real work that will challenge you and grow your skills,
- Alongside mentors who want to see you succeed in your education and your career.
- In addition to challenging work, you will receive targeted intentional development that will position you for a robust career path.
Internship Project 1 – Controller Hardware Development and Testing
Design, Develop and Test IR Compressor Controller.
- The work involves the design of PCBs, component selection, preparation of test specification and validation.
- The intern will get exposure to world-class engineering practices and will work with tools like Altium, KiCAD, etc.
Engineering in EC or EE or Mechatronics
Internship Project 2 – Lab Management System Testing
- Test LMS application which is used to manage qualification of compressed air as per ISO 8573 standard.
- The work involves the design of test cases and executing the testing in both manual and automated methods.
- The intern will get exposure to world-class engineering practices and will work with tools like Selenium.
Engineering in CS or IS or IT
Internship Project 3 – IoT Data Analytics
- Develop Python-based AI/ML/Analytics for IR IoT platform.
- The work involves the development of analytics models and algorithms to generate insights about IR industrial equipment.
- These insights are expected to help improve equipment efficiency or reduce energy utilization and generate higher revenue.
- The intern will get exposure to world-class engineering practices and will work with the Google Cloud platform and tools.
Engineering in CS or Mech or Instrumentation
Internship project 4 – IoT Edge Device Development
- Develop C-program-based firmware for edge devices used in the IR IoT platform.
- The work involves the development of firmware modules to extract data from IR industrial equipment and upload it to the cloud.
- The intern will get exposure to world-class engineering practices and will work with the Google Cloud platform and several Industrial protocols like Modbus, etc.
Engineering in CS or EC or EE
How to Apply?
Add the Internship Project number in the Subject line of the email and share your CVs with Karthic Chandran( Talent Acquisition Specialist) Karthic[dot]Chandran[at]irco[dot]com