Online applications are invited for the IT Infra Associate Manager at Urban Company, Gurgaon. Check the job details below!
About Urban Company
Urban Company started out as UrbanClap in Nov 2014, when its founders, Abhiraj, Raghav and Varun realized that the home services industry was predominantly unorganized, fragmented and offline. Customers found it difficult to avail of quality services in a convenient manner, and service professionals were struggling to make ends meet, having to rely upon several middlemen, contractors, and local aggregators. The founders felt that the industry was ripe for disruption, and launched Urban Company, with three key principles in mind –
- Customer love: Build a platform that offers truly delightful and differentiated services
- Partner empowerment: Build a deep, full-stack partnership with service partners, helping improve their earnings and overall livelihood
- Technology first: Bring innovation and technology to an age-old industry
As an Associate Manager – of IT Infrastructure at Urban Company, you are expected to think beyond the ticket queues. You will be expected to work cross-organizationally to help develop and implement Service Desk Op’s, IT Supply-Chain, AVOps, InfraOps, and AppOps procedures and policies.
- Determining the latest technologies and processes that improve the overall network infrastructure.
- Apply knowledge related to driving improvement efforts across scaled operations and drive operational excellence.
- Drive the identification of operational improvements highlighting the potential impact and defining, managing, and leading projects to improve operational efficiency.
- Lead and manage the reporting of the key operating metrics and periodically present key improvement areas
- Must have experience in asset/inventory management, asset allocation/deallocation/stock management.
- Should be able to manage a team, assigning tasks, KRA, and roaster.
- Able to communicate with senior management, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong problem-solving, organization, and project management skills
- Prior experience supporting/administrating most of the following technologies: Google Admin, Mac OS, Windows 10, Windows Server, Networking (Wired\WIFI\VPN).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly technical environment
- Demonstrable strong Customer Service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualifications and Experience
- BCA/B.Tech/CCNA/CCNP or similar certifications with a minimum of 2-4 years of working experience.
- Vendor management, project management/handling experience.
- Excel/ticketing tool/data analysis/presentation.
- Familiarity with ITIL methodology. ITIL certification is a bonus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Gaurav Bajetha- VP Workplace and Admin
- Sandeep Sharma-Senior Manager- Workplace and Admin
- Shubham Yadav-Associate Manager- Workplace and Admin
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can directly apply through this link.