Registrations are open for Summer School on Computational Advances in Deep Learning and Applications (CADLA 2023) on 17-21 July. The last date of registration is 30 June.
2023 IEEE CIS Summer School on Computational Advances in Deep Learning and Applications (CADLA) is a one week short-term course organized by Computer Vision and Biometrics Lab (CVBL) at Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad during 17-21 July 2023.
About CADLA 2023
Breakthroughs in the field of data science and computing power over the past two decades has made computational intelligence and deep learning the most powerful tools in the field of artificial intelligence. Deep learning algorithms have shown promising success in numerous applications of Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Robotics and Automation.
Present day state-of-the-art algorithms have amazed everyone with their human level performance in classification, generating life-like images and videos, automated conversations and even beating world-champions at their own games. As the quest continues, deep learning has emerged out to be the most sought after skill in today’s industrial scenario, right from the Tech Giants to Startups.
This summer school aims to give the participants hands-on experience, right from the foundations, from some of the leading experts in the fields in the areas of computational intelligence, advances in deep architectures and applications using different modality of data.
The objectives of the summer school are highlighted as follows,
- Building awareness towards computational advances in deep learning architectures.
- Building communities of research students, educators, R&D and Industry persons in the trending areas of computational intelligence and deep learning.
- Providing tutorial and hands-on demo sessions, where the participants can experiment with concepts and methods.
- Building the technical capacity in the area of computational intelligence via deep architectures.
- Facilitating the learning of participants through the internationally renowned experts in the domain.
- Deep Learning Basics
- Computational Advances in Deep Learning
- Deep Architectures: Artificial Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks, etc.
- Adversarial Learning: Generative Models, Generative Adversarial Networks, Deepfake, etc.
- Emerging Transformer Networks
- Deep Learning Applications: Computer Vision, Image Processing, Biometrics, Medical, Remote Sensing, etc.
- Tips and Tricks of Setting Computational Intelligence Problem and Solve using Deep Learning
Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Keynotes, lectures and demo-sessions by world-renound international and national domain experts.
- Comprehensive coverage of computational intelligence, deep learning and applications.
- Sponsored by IEEE Computational Intelligence Society (IEEE CIS).
- Minimum registration fee.
- Lunch, Coffee break and Banquet access to registered and confirmed participants at IIIT Allahabad for the summer school.
|Registration Opens on
|May 17, 2023
|June 30, 2023
|Registration Confirmation Notification (First Come First Serve Basis)
|June 30, 2023
|Summer School Date
|July 17-21, 2023
Phone: +91-532-292-2211 (Office)