Online applications are invited for Strategy and Operations Internship at Shopflo, Bangalore. Check the internship details below!
At Shopflo, we’re trying to change the way the world shops. We are a high-growth SaaS startup building a checkout stack for e-commerce. We started with the vision to help new-age merchants transform the way they sell to and engage with customers online while making shopping smarter and completely hassle-free for the shoppers.
Job Description Strategy and Operations Internship
- They are a team of 35 people now (with team members joining from Livspace, Gupshup, Setu, P&G, McKinsey, etc.).
- This is a high-impact, critical role to craft the future roadmap of the organization.
- Shopflo is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Strategy and Operations Intern to join our team.
- As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our Finance and Go-to-Market (GTM) teams to streamline processes, improve efficiency, and drive operational excellence.
Requirements of Strategy and Operations Internship
- Collaborate with the Finance and GTM teams to analyze existing processes and workflows, identify bottlenecks, and document current state processes accurately.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to design and implement streamlined processes that enhance efficiency, reduce redundancy, and improve overall effectiveness.
- Assist in managing projects related to process improvement initiatives, including defining project scope, developing project plans, tracking progress, and ensuring timely delivery of milestones.
- Develop standard operating procedures (SOPs), and process documentation to facilitate smooth implementation of new processes.
- Monitor the effectiveness of implemented processes, gather feedback from stakeholders, and identify opportunities for further optimization.
- Proactively suggest and implement enhancements to streamline operations.
Qualifications and Skill Sets of Strategy and Operations Internship
- Currently pursuing or graduated MBA from Tier 1 colleges.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex data sets and draw meaningful conclusions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools such as Excel, SQL, or any other tools.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Stipend of Strategy and Operations Internship
- This is a paid internship position with an anticipated duration of 4 months.
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience and in accordance with company policies.
How to Apply for Strategy and Operations Internship?
Interested candidates can directly apply through this link.
Location & Timing of Strategy and Operations Internship
Shopflo is located in Koramangala, Bengaluru, and candidates are expected to be available for a 5-day work from the office.