Amazon invites applications for the Data Center Engineering Operations Intern post in Hyderabad. Check the details of the Internship Opportunity at Amazon below!
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) is proliferating, and Amazon is looking for Data Center Engineering Operations Interns to join our expanding Infrastructure Operations team.
- This committed group works to maintain the critical physical infrastructure that supports Amazon Web Services.
Specifically, this intern will ensure that the Data Center’s Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing operate at 100% availability while maintaining first-class customer service to the teams and groups within the data centers.
- The Data Center Engineering Operations Intern will assist with operating and maintaining all electrical, mechanical, and fire/life safety equipment within the Data Center.
- The Intern serves as a technical resource to support Amazon within its owned and operated data centers.
- Data Center equipment that supports mission-critical servers must maintain better than 99.999% uptime.
- Interns are also tasked with driving innovation while reducing operational costs in the facilities.
- They are Amazon’s front-line responders for hands-on electrical and mechanical equipment troubleshooting and operations.
- This equipment includes but is not limited to, stand-by diesel generators, switchgear, UPSs, PDUs, AHUs, chillers, cooling towers, chemical treatment systems, pumps, motors, VFDs, and building automation systems.
- Maintain mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Assist root cause analysis of equipment failures.
- Assist in troubleshooting facility and rack-level events within internal SLA.
- Ensure all safety procedures are adhered to while performing work.
- Take daily operational readings of all mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Utilize internal tools and portals to manage Data Center workflows.
- This position requires the intern to report to work onsite on a daily basis. Intern schedules are typically day schedules, Monday-Friday.
- A full-time position could involve day, evening, or weekend shifts and on-call rotations.
Mentorship and Career Growth
- Our team is dedicated to supporting new team members in an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship.
- Projects and tasks are assigned in a way that leverages your strengths and helps you further develop your skillset.
- Inclusive Team Culture
- Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion.
- They have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally.
- They have innovative benefit offerings and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can directly apply through this link.
₹ 34,010 – ₹ 45,357/month
Note: The Stipend details are taken from here!