Online applications are invited for the post of Senior Software Engineer Java at Shell Recharge Solutions, Gurugram. Check the details below!
About Shell Recharge Solutions
Shell Recharge Solutions is a leader in delivering the new electric mobility future through innovative software, infrastructure, and professional services that empower utilities, cities, fleets, transit agencies, and automakers to deploy EV charging infrastructure at scale. Our technology is connecting EV infrastructure solutions with public and private charging needs in a safer, cleaner, and smarter way. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, the company’s global footprint spans three continents with deployments in 13 different countries.
The Senior Software Engineer will join a team that builds an integrated product suite of Enterprise applications in the EV Charging network domain. The Candidate will participate in the technical design and implementation of one or more components of the product. This candidate works closely with the rest of the cross-functional team to produce design documents, implement product features, and develop and execute unit tests.
- The ideal candidate is an integral part of a fast-paced development team that builds an integrated product suite of Enterprise applications in the EV Charging network domain.
- The Candidate will participate in the technical design and implementation of one or more components of the product. This candidate works closely with the rest of the cross-functional team to produce design documents, implement product features, and develop and execute unit tests.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and delivering web and microservice APIs-based applications.
- Develop consumer-facing features and architectural components to meet company demands.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including our Global Engineering teams in an Agile development environment.
- Proven experience successfully optimizing applications for scalability.
- Utilize problem-solving skills to implement creative solutions to tough problems.
- Advocate for best-in-class technology solutions for large-scale enterprise applications.
- If you find passion in the Company’s mission, your qualifications and your interest align with the expectations below, we would love to talk to you about this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent experience required.
- 5-8 years of software development experience.
- 5+ years of Java server-side design and development experience.
- Excellent knowledge of RESTful APIs
- High proficiency in J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, and Hibernate
- Experience with Data Models, SQL, and No-SQL
- Experience working in a small team setting along with an offshore development team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: proven ability to lead both vertically and horizontally to achieve results; thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment and does what it takes to deliver results
- Commitment to security practices in policy and delivery
- Vigilance in reporting information, and security vulnerabilities whether personal devices, corporate assets, services offered to customers, or office environment
- Willingness to participate in additional security and privacy pieces of training
- Willingness to be a model citizen/mentor in security practices for Greenlots
Good to Have
- Experience with AWS, RDS, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with APM tools like Stackify, and NewRelic.
- Experience in Electric Grid management solutions.
- Distributed Caching (Redis), Queuing technologies (ActiveMQ, Kafka), Elastic Search
- Excellent knowledge of Microservices Architecture and implementation.
- Experience with GitHub/Bitbucket, Jira, Scrum, SonarCloud, and CI/CD processes.
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Experience working on software-as-a-service (SaaS), large-scale distributed systems and relational/NoSQL databases
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply directly via this link.
₹ 1,26,106 – ₹ 1,30,176/
Note: Salary information is taken from here!