Online applications are invited for Associate Engineer Trainee at Ericsson, Noida. Check the eligibility criteria and other details below!
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, commonly known as Ericsson, is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm. Ericsson’s business includes technology research, development, network systems and software development, and running operations for telecom service providers. and software Ericsson offers end-to-end services for all major mobile communication standards and has three main business units.
About this Opportunity
Automation Engineer will be responsible for designing and testing automated machinery and processes in order to complete exact tasks.
- Exploring and implementing new ways to automate systems
- Developing and testing automation processes
- Programming new automated components with Computer programming and software development.
- Identifying quality issues and writing reports
- Eliminating defects and errors with product and software development.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics & Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Proficiency in developing Software.
- Ability to fix and perform sophisticated system tests.
- Good to have – knowledge and skills in any RDBMS, preferably in SQL!
Benefits and Rewards
Ericsson strives to offer competitive, unbiased, and fair rewards for all its people.
Why Join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply directly via this link.
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
As per the Ambition box, the average package for Associate Engineer Trainee at Ericsson is 5LPA