Online applications are invited for the post of Young Professional in Finance at Sports Authority of India, Gandhinagar. The last date of application is July 9, 2023.
About Sports Authority of India
The Sports Authority of India is the Apex National Sports Body of India, established in 1984 by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of the Government of India for the development of sports in India.
About the Post
SAI NSWC Gandhinagar, Gujarat invites applications from eligible, qualified and motivated Indian Citizens for providing consultancy as Young Professional (Finance/Accounts) on contract basis initially for a period of 02 Years and extendable on yearly basis up to maximum period of 5 years.
- Administration/Personal matters viz. Pension, Revision of Pay, etc.
- Matter related to Audit, conduct of internal Audit, furnishing replies to all audit reports etc.
- Preparation of Budget and maintaining expenditure/vouchers, and release of grant, BRS etc.
- Preparation/Scrutiny/examination/vetting of Tender/e-tender/contract/agreements/MOU.
- Timely filing of TDS, GST Returns etc.,
- Compliances of foreign Coaches Salary & Pension.
- All matters concerning Taxation including TDS calculations, deductions, deposit, filling of return etc.
- Monitoring expenditure against the allocated budget time to time.
- Maintenance of Books of Accounts viz Cash Books/Ledger/Broad Sheets/Assets/Register/ECR etc.
- Preparing of monthly/quarterly/Annual Accounts along with all schedules and reports.
- Preparation of U.C.
- Any other duties assigned by Head of the Division.
Number of Vacancy
|Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting / Finance / Commerce / Masters’
Degree in Finance / Accounts / Commerce
or two years PG Diploma in Financial Management or Accounting/CA/ICMA from a recognized Institution/University
|Knowledge in Tally Software/ excel/ data analytics
|Minimum 03 years experience (In relevant field as mentioned in JD) after attaining Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Commerce from a recognized University/Institution
Minimum 01-year experience (In relevant field as mentioned in JD) after attaining Masters’ Degree in Finance / Accounts
/Commerce or two years PG Diploma in Financial Management or Accounting/ CA/ICMA from a recognized
|Experience in any Government / Semi Govt./ Autonomous /PSU in relevant field.
Who can Apply?
Applications are invited only from Indian Citizens who fulfill eligibility criteria of essential educational qualification and essential work experience.
The contractual engagement will be initially for a period of two years which could be extended by one year at a time up to a maximum tenure of five-years i.e., 2+1+1+1 years. The contract can be terminated by giving a 30 days notice period by either party, i.e. SAI or the employee. In cases of extreme impropriety by the employee, the contract will be terminated immediately without prior notice.
Rs. 50,000 – 70000/Month.
Closing date for submission of online application is 09.07.2023 till 5:00 PM.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply via this link.