Online applications are open and invited for the Women in Tech 2023 at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai.
About Procter & Gamble Company
The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) is an American multinational consumer goods corporation headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by William Procter and James Gamble.
About the Opportunity for Women in Tech 2023
At P&G, Digital is the way to unleash the business space – if you love to be a part of the accelerated growth via the right technology strategy, this role is the place to be in! Details on the role are below:
- Lead & execute constructive disruptions across various pillars like Digital GTM, Product Supply, Digital Commerce, Data solutions & Data Science with industry-leading innovations.
- Drive creative technology solutions to resolve complex P&G problem statements.
- Deliver sustainable solutions with agility that demonstrate operational excellence.
- Drive active business engagement with stakeholders across multi-functional teams, internal & external stakeholders.
- Lead best-in-class operations across digital capabilities, ensure digital stewardship & deliver future transformations.
Within the IT function, you might join P&G in a variety of different roles:
- Product Management: as a member of a product management team you might work as a Product Manager, Scrum Master, Product Success Manager, or UI/UX designer.
- IT Engineering & Operations: put your skills to the test by developing or supporting our solutions as a Software Engineer, DevOps Engineer, or Operations Engineer.
- Data & Analytics: data is the new gold. In the D&A space, you work as a Data Scientist, Data Analyst or Marketing Technologist to make the best use of the data for our business.
Eligibility Criteria for Women in Tech 2023
- Recent graduate with a Bachelor, Master or PhD degree and a passion for information technology, with experience working in IT (gained during studies, personal projects or up to 5 years of professional experience), and eager to develop a career in using IT to transform the business.
- Proven IT skills in one or multiple areas, e.g. Agile DevOps.
- Project Management with the ability to execute complex, multi-stakeholder projects including clear communication of status to meaningful parties.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle: knowledge and experience in managing software development from requirements gathering to design, configuration/development, validation, and rollout.
- Software development automation leveraging DevOps approaches and CI/CD tools.
- Data Science and Data Analytics skills.
- Desire to build deep technical skills and expertise to deliver sustainable digital products and capabilities.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills: the ability to communicate complex issues and solutions in a way that can drive decisions with technical and business partners.
How to Apply for Women in Tech 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity through this link.
Location for Women in Tech 2023
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.