Online applications are invited for Technical Engineering Internship opportunity 2023 at Synopsys, Bangalore. Check the details below!
Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality. Synopsys supplies tools and services to the semiconductor design and manufacturing industry.
Join a growing global team at Synopsys focused on advancing state-of-the-art in High Performance Cores implementation. The team is working on developing innovative methodologies to implement processors, i.e. CPUs / GPUs that can deliver more performance with lesser power. The innovative techniques involve tapping into advance technologies and tool features to improve quality of results and make implementation process simpler and predictable.
This internship provides an excellent opportunity for graduate or postgraduate students to sharpen their
VLSI / EDA product development/deployment, full-flow benchmarking, design tape-out experience.
- You are pursuing or have a strong interest in VLSI.
- You have some experience with devise physics, CMOS, VHDL, Physical Design,
- Strong skills in TCL, Python.
- Graduate student (B.Tech ./ M.Tech / MS / ME)
- Excellent programming skills in Python / JS.
- Working knowledge of SW Quality and testing.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply directly via this link.
- What does synopsis company do?
- Synopsys is a leading provider of electronic design automation solutions and services. Synopsys is a leading provider of high-quality, silicon-proven semiconductor IP solutions for SoC designs. Synopsys helps you protect your bottom line by building trust in your software—at the speed your business demands.
- Is Synopsys a good company?
- On average, employees at Synopsys give their company a 4.3 rating out of 5.0 – which is 10% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Synopsys employees are R&D Engineers submitting an average rating of 3.6.
- Why join Synopsys?
- Synopsys helps you protect your bottom line by building trust in your software—at the speed your business demands. Gain insight into the security and risk landscape of open source development and use.