Genpact invites applications for the Technical Analyst Internship (Management Trainee) at Gurugram. Check the internship details below!
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. Genpact provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide.
This role lies with Genpact Corporate IT -Compute Management Division. You will be responsible for supporting corporate Compute operations 24X7 for internal IT. You will be working actively on the operational issues along with internal/external partners to recover the failure of the system (proactive/reactive). You will have tremendous opportunities to learn in one of the biggest computing groups in the industry
- Work as a Technical analyst
- Project technical/functional documentation
- Working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Individual award for on-time delivery and meeting Expectations
- Knowledge of Scrum/Waterfall and basic agile methodology
- knowledge of SDLC
- Responsible for application development / operational work
- Develop all project-related documentation.
- Knowledge of manual testing
- Engage closely with end users and understand their requirements, pain points & expectations.
- Identify available tools that meet the proposed requirements, and do a Gap Analysis between the as-is process and the to-be process.
- Work order / Incident management
- Audit readiness
- Operational excellence
- Maintain SLAs/KPIs
- Facilitate business change management processes and adoption by employing various means. Help to simplify operations and plan improvements.
- Understanding of tool configurations & app development
- Exposure to cloud/low code development platforms (e.g., Service Now, Microsoft Power Platform)
- Understanding of project documentation
- Technical skills including SaaS, PaaS
- Excellent communication, Data Analysis & presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft suite (e.g., Excel, PPT, Word & Teams etc.)
- SaaS Platform Technical Analyst
- Understanding of SDLC, Change Management Processes, and project methodologies.
- BE/B Tech /MBA-IT with Experience in enterprise projects/applications
- Hands-on experience as a technical analyst & Ops excellence
- Thorough understanding and experience of project documentation, and change management processes.
- Proven track record of successful implementations and strong business relationship
- Ability to take high-level directions/ideas and turn these into the required deliverables with minimum guidance.
- Strong verbal and written English communication.
- Understanding and experience of a project /Application Ops life cycle.
- Experience in corporate processes and understanding of various automation tools/products in the industry.
Exposure to Cloud (SAAS, PAAS & IAAS), mobility, Analytics other latest technologies & concepts
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can directly apply through this link.