Applications are invited for Chanakya Fellowship in Social Sciences 2023. The last date of application is 31 July.
About the fellowship
Chanakya University offers its flagship year-long residential postgraduate diploma program -Chanakya Fellowship in Social Sciences (CFSS). It is a distinguished program that unites passionate fellows who desire to learn across various disciplines, dimensions, and sectors.
The CFSS comprises foundational courses in economics, international and strategic affairs, political science, and public policy, and provides comprehensive interdisciplinary training. This program aims to cultivate V-shaped individuals who possess exceptional skills in particular functional areas, coupled with significant expertise in related disciplines.
- Fellows will experience a cutting-edge curriculum designed by renowned national and international faculty members at Chanakya Fellowship in Social Sciences. Our program is benchmarked with the best of international practices to promote excellence in social sciences education.
- The teaching of all courses is entirely undertaken by outstanding faculty members, including many accomplished practitioners and prolific researchers who are fully responsible for developing the teaching pedagogies associated with the expected learning outcomes.
- The evaluation, grading, assessment, and all aspects of course evaluation, including assignments, coursework, and end-semester examinations, have been designed considering the need to enhance critical thinking and creativity among the fellows.
- Learn from outstanding practitioners and researchers who prioritize critical thinking and creativity among the fellows. We foster effective and efficient learning through theory-to-practice approaches, and our evaluation and assessment methods are designed to enhance your skills.
Key Domains Include:
- International Relations and Strategic Studies
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- Transformational Pathways in Action Module
- Courses on Career Skills
- Workshops for Capacity Building in Social Sciences
Applicants should have completed an undergraduate degree or equivalent in any discipline as of July 2023 from a recognized university.
This fellowship program will provide you an opportunity to expand your academic or professional pathways.
The fellowship is open to people of all ages and backgrounds, regardless of their academic geographic professional, or socioeconomic status including those who are currently taking a gap year or preparing for competitive exams.
The Chanakya Fellowship in Social Sciences (CFSS) offers a comprehensive one-year residential program with a tuition fee of 5.5 Lakh and a residential fee of 1.3 Lakh.
These fees cover the rigorous academic curriculum, access to leading global faculty, and the transformative learning experience provided by Chanakya University.
Scholarships of up to 100% are awarded on a merit cum means basis. The quality of the scholarship essay, strength of the application and performance during the interview will be determining factors for the award of scholarship.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
July 31, 2023: Deadline
August 1, 2023: Start of Fellowship
May 31, 2024: Conclusion of Fellowship