Applications are invited for Relaunch Career Program at Procter & Gamble (Product Supply Manager) for the year 2023. Online applications are open on the official website.
P&G is seeking individuals who have been out of the active workforce for more than 2 years and are looking to re-enter the exciting world of product supply. To know more about Relaunch program, click here.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in substantial work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
- Graduate in one of the following engineering majors: Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Industrial engineering, Mechatronics engineering, or any relevant engineering degree; or an MBA degree with relevant experience
- In addition, we also look for skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.
- Work experience in the product supply field.
As a Product Supply Manager, you will have the opportunity to discover P&G’s technologies & standards which are worldly recognized. We will help you to build your capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
You are likely to be placed in one of the below functions:
- Leading team for loss identification and elimination across global measures by developing process & organization capability using manufacturing tools.
- Lead standardization, changes on equipment and process validation
- Build the capability of process failures technical troubleshooting
- Daily direction-setting process – report results, flag issues and request resources.
- Reducing overall cost and driving productivity projects by asset utilization and benchmarking
- Be the information hub for all the project and product development & Co-ordinate capital projects across all functions & teams
- Demonstrate leadership in application of technology to tackle manufacturing problems
- Design processes to build best-in-class manufacturing capability
- Drive Speed to market of products & innovations
- Lead large project management teams from day 1 that Control & optimize Capital & project spending
Product Supply and Planning:
- Planning and executing supply chain strategies for timely production and distribution of products to our consumers, customers and distributor partners
- Manage a team of Raw/Packed Material and Finished goods planners leading forecasting & planning for manufacturing operations of a plant / category
- Lead Cost savings and Supply Chain re-design projects for your category to improve inventory
- Coordination for distribution requirements for finished goods across plants, DC and logistics partners
- Reduce Physical distribution cost while improving service levels.
Andhra Pradesh, India; Bhiwadi, Rajasthan, India; Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India; Baddi, Himachal Pradesh, India; Ponda, Goa, India; Mumbai, Maharashtra, India; Sānand, Gujarat, India.