JOB POST: Python Developer at IBM, Kochi: Apply Link is Here! :-Online applications are invited for the post of Python Developer at IBM, Kochi. Check the details below!
The International Business Machines Corporation, nicknamed Big Blue, is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, and is present in over 175 countries.
Job Description of Python Developer
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk.
Role and Responsibilities of Python Developer
- As a Python developer, you will be responsible for the development/ maintenance/ Support of the AI Governance applications through the full systems development lifecycle.
- Participate in the design and implementation of sophisticated software systems
- You will work with the Product Architects, Product Managers to understand various priorities and work toward the execution.
- Participate in software design and code reviews. Reviews include other Software Engineers and are held to ensure a high level of software quality and to share knowledge with team members.
- Participate in, and adhere to, professional software engineering practices using such tools and methodologies as Agile Software Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Source Code Management (git), and GitHub.
- Ensure good code coverage. Support bug fixes during testing and deploy to target environments.
- Participate in the planning, creation, and execution of automated test cases and load/performance testing. Create/maintain technical documentation.
- Hands-on experience in handling and debugging customer issues, working with the L2 support team.
- Maintain a high level of proficiency with Computer Science/Software Engineering knowledge and contribute to the technical skills growth of other team members.
- You will be providing vigilance and compliance to various software engineering, support, and release processes e.g. security, stack upgrades that are free of vulnerabilities, etc.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise of Python Developer
- 3-8 years of industry experience in Python Development.
- Exposure using Container management technology such as Kubernetes and Docker,
- Experience in REST API
- Programming Skills: Python, and database query languages like SQL, Machine learning, and Foundational models.
- Experience in Jenkins and scripting languages
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication with the ability to present complex ideas to technical and non-technical stakeholders,
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills,
- Familiarity with git, and various development tools: IDEs, and others on Mac, Linux, or Windows platforms,
- B.S. / M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise of Python Developer
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) methodologies,
- Agile Application Development & Scrum methodologies,
- Knowledge of MLFlow, Databricks, AWS Sagemaker and Azure ML
- Good debugging skills and troubleshooting.
How to Apply for Python Developer?
Interested candidates can apply directly via this link.
Location of Python Developer at IBM