Applications are invited from UG, PG Students, and Research Scholars for NITI Aayog Internship Programme 2023. The online application link is open from 1-10 of every month.
About NITI Aayog Internship
Undergraduate/postgraduate students or research scholars enrolled in recognized universities/institutions in India and abroad can apply for the NITI Aayog Internship Scheme. They will work closely with NITI’s verticals/divisions/cells. Applicants will have to apply online by filling up the registration form.
To allow short-term exposure of “selected candidates ” with the different Verticals/ Divisions/Units of NITI Aayog Internship, Government of India as Interns.
- To allow young academic talent to be associated with the NITI Aayog’s Internship work for mutual benefit.
- The interns shall have an opportunity to know about the Government functioning and Developmental Policy issues in the Government of India and contribute to the Policy formulation by generating policy inputs such as empirical analysis, briefing reports, policy papers, etc.
- Bonafide students of any recognized University/ Institution within India or abroad, fulfilling the following conditions are eligible to apply for the internship:
- UG students, having completed/appeared in the term-end exams of the second year/4th, semester of the bachelor’s degree course and secured not less than 85% or equivalent marks in the 12th class.
- Graduate students having completed/ appeared in the term-end exams of the first year/2nd semester of their post-graduate program or pursuing research/Ph.D. and secured not less than 70% or equivalent marks in Graduation.
- The students who have appeared in the final exam or just completed Graduation/PG and waiting for admission to higher studies may also be considered for internship provided that they have secured 70% or more cumulative marks in all the years/ semesters of their graduation/ post-graduation till the date of application.
- The period between the month of declaration of the result of the final exam and the desired month of the internship should not exceed six months e.g. if the result is declared in the month of June then he/she can apply for the internship beginning til1 the month of December.
The period of the Internship shall be at least six weeks but not exceeding six months. Interns not completing the requisite period will not be issued any certificate.
The online application link is open from 1-10 of every month.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply through this link.
- Track your Application Status here
- For technical issues relating to submissions online, contact NIC at nic-niti[at]gov[dot]in.
- Quick Links.