Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellowship at CAIR for its Bengaluru location. The last date for application is July 21, 2023.
Centre for Artificial Intelligence & Robotics (CAIR), a premier Institute of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals, who desire to pursue cutting edge research in Artificial Intelligence/Advanced Operating Systems under the Junior Research fellowships.
- Graduate degree in professional course (BE/ B.Tech) in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Data Science/ Artificial Intelligence/ Information Science in 1st Division from AICTE accredited Institute/ University with valid CSIR-UGC (NET)/GATE qualification OR
- Post Graduate degree in professional course (ME/ M.Tech) in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Data Science/ Artificial Intelligence/ Information Science in 1st Division at both Graduate & Post Graduate level and both from AICTE accredited Institute/ University.
- Proficiency in the design and analysis of algorithms.
- Knowledge of deep learning architecture, Natural Language Processing, Python, PyTorch OR Proficiency in System Programming and C/C++.
- Experience in utilizing open-source system development frameworks.
28 years as on 29th July 2023 (relaxation for 03 years for OBC and 05 years for SC/ST).
02 years (may be extended further & upgraded to SRF as per rules).
Number of Positions
Rs. 31000/- +HRA per month.
Raman Nagar, Bengaluru.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates are advised to send a duly filled Application Form by e-mail prior to a walk-in interview at jrf.recruitment.bloree[at]gmail.com. The subject field of the mail must contain “Application for JRF as per the Advertisement No: CAIR/HRT/JRF/2023/01” A copy of the duly filled Application form should be brought along with complete bio-data on the date of interview.
The last date for receipt of the application form by e-mail is 21st July 2023.