Online applications are invited for the post of Software Engineer at Microsoft, Bangalore. Check the details below!
Microsoft enables digital transformation in the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Microsoft set up its India operations in 1990.
Microsoft is looking for engineers who will help us advance the state of the art in these areas. This is a great opportunity to learn and work on the internals of enterprise class relational database engines, solve hard problems and build a highly-scalable and reliable data service. You will be working in an environment where innovation is valued and will have an opportunity for direct impact on functionality, scalability, security, performance, manageability and supportability of the Azure SQL Database service. We need collaborative developers who can think big and find creative ways to meet these challenges.
- In this role you will design and develop features in one or more areas such as data sync, replication, backup and restore, import and export, and many other areas of a large-scale database service.
- Curiosity and willingness to question and learn, strong customer empathy, and willingness to participate in a 24×7 live site rotations are additional responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Mathematics or Physics or IT technical discipline or in place of 3+ years of internship or 3+ years of industry engineering experience
- 2+ years of commercial systems level software development experience
- Proficiency in C++, troubleshooting and debugging
- Knowledge of C# will be good to have.
- Experience with relational database internals and storage systems
- Experience with large scale distributed systems, multithreading and object-oriented programming
- Self-driven, results oriented, high integrity, ability to work collaboratively, solve problems with groups, find win/win solutions and celebrate successes
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply directly via this link.