Online applications are invited for the post of Software Development Engineer at Apple, Hyderabad. Check the details below!
Apple Incorporation is an American technology company founded in April 1976 by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne. Founded in 1977, the company was one of the first manufacturers of personal computers with graphical user interfaces.
Join Apple’s Wireless and System Engineering team. You are expected to be self-motivated, dedicated, and a solution-oriented individual. As a member of the team, you’ll work with the design team and cross-team engineers/researchers to define new features, coordinate engineering plans, prioritize and triage bugs, and deliver on new experiences.
Apple is looking for a candidate who can influence product definition and inspire new range of innovative features to delight our customers by developing prototype for proof of concepts. Join the Wireless Technologies and Eco-Systems (WTE) organization and drive innovation that matters! It build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience.
Apple is looking for a highly reciprocal individual who can excel in a high-paced environment. Be ready to make something extraordinary when you come here. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. If you’re passionate about building technology that will make a difference, Apple has the perfect job for you.
- Bachelors/Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience in software development and design skills
- Experience building user-facing features, APIs and framework on the Mobile side.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills using C++/Swift/Java/Objective-C
- Experience conducting exploratory or generative research
- Machine Learning Modelling, from experimentation and prototyping to deployment into production pipelines is preferred.
- Automation and Scripting skills in Python
- Excellent problem solving, communication and documentation skills
- Knowledge of networking/wireless protocols will be useful.
- Able to work independently and should be able to drive requirements and design across the teams.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through this link.