Applications are invited for Junior Executive at IIM Nagpur for the year 2023. The last date for application is 18 July.
Indian Institute of Management, Nagpur is looking for a qualified & experienced Junior Executive – ICT & EKC for the ICT department for the efficient planning, operation, execution, and manage the ICT Facility.
The Jr. Executive will work in collaboration with the Asst Manager of ICT & EKC to ensure the proper ICT facility execution at IIM Nagpur.
Qualification and Experience:
- BE /B. Tech/ M.Sc. in ECE, IT, CSE, or equivalent from any recognized university or institute is mandatory.
- A minimum of three years of experience to handle the Network setup at any recognized institute is mandatory.
- Certification in Network administration and server administration is desirable.
- Experience at IIMs/IITs/NITs or any other premiere Institution is desirable.
Age: Maximum 35 Years.
The Junior Executive – ICT & EKC will be responsible for all the activities related to the IT infrastructure of the institute. Activities include monitoring and troubleshooting in IT Peripherals, evaluation, installation, integration, troubleshooting of network setup, coordination with IT service providers and vendors, maintenance, and support for e-databases in the library.
- Efficiency in the handling of ICT facilities including but not limited to:
- Network administration, and support for wired and wireless internet established at IIM Nagpur.
- should take care of all the software and hardware installed at IIM Nagpur for Network setup viz Firewall, Core & Distribution Switches, Controller, ISE, PRIME Software, Active Directory, Fire Power Management Centre (FMC), Access Points, etc
- Troubleshooting network problems and designing and implementing new network requirements.
- To handle the Lease line from the different service providers.
- Should able to handle the IP based Telephone setup viz IPPBX, Telephone devices
- To handle the SIP line
- Should be able to handle the Network based services at IIM Nagpur
- Efficient use of ICT infrastructure & technology for IIMN.
- Performing miscellaneous Institute duties as assigned from time to time.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, leadership, should be able to work in a team.
- Excellent command over MS Office (Excel, Word, and PPT) and other relevant academic and administrative software / Simulation and fair understanding of the administrative work.
- Ability to supervise and guide subordinates, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
Interested candidates meeting all the job requirements are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY on the IIM Nagpur website latest by July 18, 2023, up to 5:00 PM.
The selected candidate will be offered a contractual appointment initially for one year on a consolidated monthly salary commensurate with qualification and experience along with other allowances/benefits such as Group Mediclaim Insurance, Development allowance, accommodation on campus, LTC, and other allowances.
The candidate may be offered an extension / a regular position based on the availability of the position, performance of the candidate, and the needs of the Institute.