Online applications are invited for Internship in Engineering at Seagate, Pune. Check the internship details below!
Seagate Technology Holdings plc is an American data storage company. It was founded as Shugart Technology in 1978 and went into business in 1979. The company was incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, with headquarters in Fremont, California, USA. Seagate crafts precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape. They craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate develops diverse products in the storage area. Our organization works on the development of high-performance enterprise products that are deployed in the production environment. This includes mass capacity storage chassis with intelligent interfaces that enables customer perform industry useful operations.
- Understand the design details of the storage system in test perspective
- Work closely with Development team to understand the product architecture and implementation
- Develop and execute test cases as per the test plan
- Generate test reports
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure full integration of all parts of the system
- Assist with maintaining engineering laboratory and equipment
- Possessing good communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Having the ability to work in a team
- Ability to Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Understanding of RAID based storage system architectures
- Understanding of storage media types, communication media
- Understanding of protocols, typical capacity, throughput and latency values, failure modes
- Familiarity with IO generation tools
- Good understanding of manual and automated testing
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of and experience with industry software test processes and practices
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through this link.