Join the free microlearning on the Introduction to Generative AI Course by Google. This course is free of cost check other details below!
Google is providing various resourceful learning content in both free and paid models. If you are looking for trending courses by Google you must visit the Developer website, Grow with Google and Learn Digital with Google, and Google Cloud Skill Boost. 🙂
About Generative AI Course
This is an introductory-level microlearning course aimed at explaining what Generative AI is, how it is used, and how it differs from traditional machine-learning methods. It also covers Google Tools to help you develop your own Gen AI apps. This course is estimated to take approximately 45 minutes to complete.
When you complete this course, you can earn the badge displayed above! View all the badges you have earned by visiting your profile page. Boost your cloud career by showing the world the skills you have developed!
Introduction to Generative AI course followed by three stages as mentioned below,
- Video: 22 minute
- Define Generative AI
- Explain how Generative AI works
- Describe Generative AI Model Types
- Describe Generative AI Applications
- General: This course is open to all no specific background is mandatory to join this course.
- After finishing this course, you can explore additional content in your learning path or browse the catalog.
- Badges: Upon finishing the required items in a course, you will earn a badge of completion.
- Badges can be viewed on your profile and shared with your social network.
- Can I take this course for free?
- When you enroll in most courses, you will be able to consume course materials like videos and documents for free.
- If a course consists of labs, you will need to purchase an individual subscription or credits to be able to consume the labs.
- Labs can also be unlocked by any campaigns you participate in.
- All required activities in a course must be completed to be awarded the completion badge.
How to Join?
Interested learners can join this course through this link.