Online applications are invited for Financial Analyst Intern at Amazon, Bangalore. The duration of the internships is between nine to eighteen months. Check other details below!
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook.
- Are you looking for an opportunity to kick-start your Finance career in the exciting and fast-growing e-commerce industry with one of the largest e-commerce companies in the world?
- Are you excited about combining your financial skills and accounting knowledge to uncover new business opportunities?
- Are you a CA student, having cleared IPCC in the first attempt with 9-18 months of article ship period left? If your answer to these questions is yes, then joining the Amazon India team as a trainee is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
- The selected candidate will get an opportunity to work closely with business and finance leaders to produce and deliver financial analyses that would facilitate decision-making.
- The candidate would be working in functions such as business finance and financial planning.
Qualifications & Experience
- Pursuing CA, cleared IPCC on the first attempt.
- Available to intern with us for 9-18 months.
- Possess strong communication and leadership skills.
- High attention to detail and knowledge about the industry.
- Exceptional problem-solving & analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Accounting Principles.
Stipend: INR 35,000/Month
Other Benefits and Facilities
- Accommodation: Will be provided by Amazon for the first 15 days of arrival at the work location.
- Flight: To and Fro from base location to work location provided by Amazon.
- Cab Service: First 7 days of cab usage in the work location will be reimbursed up to INR 7,000.
Preferred Skill Sets
- Basic Knowledge of accounting and finance.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Knowledge of SQL would be a plus
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can directly apply through this link.
Work Location: Bangalore.