IBM invites applications for the Backend Python Developer at IBM post in Kochi with at least three years of experience in a relevant field. Check the details below!
IBM is a leading provider of global hybrid cloud and AI, and consulting expertise. They help clients in more than 175 countries capitalize on insights from their data, streamline business processes, reduce costs and gain a competitive edge in their industries.
The International Business Machines Corporation nicknamed Big Blue, is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York and is present in over 175 countries.
Job Description for Backend Python Developer at IBM
- Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do.
- Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide.
- At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Responsibilities for Backend Python Developer at IBM
At IBM, you will be part of the Watson Studio Trust team and will develop capabilities that enable organizations to deploy and scale AI applications that are trustworthy. Some of the core capabilities that you will develop and maintain include the ability to detect and mitigate bias, monitor the accuracy and quality of models and explain model predictions.
- You will work in an innovation-driven, collaborative environment to understand requirements, architect, design and implement trusted AI solutions.
- You will develop cloud-native microservices that will be deployed to hybrid cloud environments
- You will collaborate with IBM research in developing and productizing algorithms that helps organizations gain insights and build trust in their AI models.
- You will work with customers to help them succeed in their AI journey by adopting Watson Studio Trusted AI solutions.
- You will work in an agile development environment
- You will actively contribute to all phases of software development including development and testing.
Desired Skill Sets and Experience Backend Python Developer at IBM
- 3-5 years of experience writing effective, scalable and maintainable code using Python
- Experience in developing REST API in Python, Java or GoLang.
- Experience in authoring SQL queries for microservices which interact with databases.
- Experience in authoring build scripts for packaging services as micro-services (Maven Ant or Gradle)
- Excellent debugging skills and familiarity with testing tools
- Exposure to the design of applications built using micro-services architecture
- Work experience on different AI/ML frameworks to build ML models.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the zeal to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
- Ability to collaborate and work independently when required.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
Technical Skill Sets
- 2-3 year experience in developing micro-services from the ground up in Python
- 2-3 year experience in developing SQL scripts for DB2
- 2-3 year experience in engineering micro-services for hosting AI/ML solutions in Python
- Understanding of different cloud platforms.
- Exposure to distributed computing
- Exposure to DevOps practices
- Exposure to Docker and container orchestration technologies such as Open Shift Container Platform, Kubernetes
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can directly apply through this link.
₹ 51,534 – ₹ 52,749/month + Additional perks/bonus
Note: Salary information is taken from here.