Looking out for Scholarships for Engineering Students in India? Then for all the Engineering aspirants, here’s the complete list of the Scholarships offered in India.
List of Scholarships for Engineering Students in India
1. Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2023
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program is a graduate-level scholarship opportunity for international students to study at Stanford University. It was founded in 2016 and aims to equip students with the skills to become leaders in addressing complex global issues through innovative solutions.
- Eligiblity: Bachelor’s degree in engineering or medicine; or four-year bachelor’s degree.
- Amount: Click here to view Fee Waivers conditions
- Deadline: KHS Application’s last date is October 11, 2023, at 1:00 pm Pacific Time.
- Application: Click here to understand the application process
2. ONGC Foundation Scholarship
ONGC scholarship scheme for meritorious belonging to SC/ST/OBC/General/EWS category is an exclusive scholarship opportunity for students belonging to the marginalized sections of society who are studying in the first year of Engineering, MBBS, MBA or Master in Geophysics/Geology programme. 50% of scholarships are reserved for girl students.
- Eligiblity: Students must be pursuing in 1st year of Graduate Engineering or MBBS courses or 1st year of a Master’s degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA from AICTE/ MCI/ UGC/ Association of Indian Universities/ State Education Boards/ State Government/ Central Government.
- Amount: The candidate’s Annual Family Income should not be more than 2 lakhs for General and OBC.
- Deadline: 8 July 2023
- Application: Interested students can apply online via this link.
3. Sashakt Scholarship by Dr Reddy’s Foundation
Sashakt Scholarship is a one-of-its-kind initiative to encourage young women across India to prepare for and pursue a career in science. It provides a level playing ground to girl students, especially from rural India and low socio-economic backgrounds, to get access to quality education in some of India’s best science institutions by offering financial support and mentorship throughout their undergraduate studies.
- Eligiblity: Students who opt to study B.Tech., M.B.B.S. and natural/ pure sciences in B.Sc. will be eligible for this scholarship.
- Deadline: The last date for application is November 30, 2023.
- Application: Interested Candidates can apply online by clicking here.
4. Tata Realty Scholarship
Tata Realty Scholarship for Girls is a part of the CSR project of Tata Realty and Infrastructure Limited. Under this scholarship scheme, girl students who are pursuing B.E./ B.Tech./ Bachelor of Architecture courses will be benefitted. Students will get monetary help to pursue the degree.
- Eligiblity: Applicant must possess at least 60% marks in 12th or diploma must take admission in B.C.E.-Bachelor of Civil Engineering or B.E./B.Tech.The applicant should be a female Annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 5 Lakh.
- Amount: Upto Rs. 1 Lakh
5. Sitaram Jindal Foundation
The Sitaram Jindal Foundation Award is an award that is based on both merit and finances. The Bangalore-based Sitaram Jindal Foundation, a humanitarian organisation, is the one who got the ball rolling on this project.
- Eligiblity: To be eligible for this programme, students must be enrolled in classes ranging from 11th to PG. The fellowship is open to students pursuing technical education at both the polytechnic and diploma levels. Those students who are chosen will get a monthly stipend of 2500 Indian Rupees. The scholarship lasts for about one year.
- Amount: Upto Rs 3000/month
- Deadline: Rolling Advertisement
- Application: Click here for the application
6. Foundation for Excellence Scholarship
FFE finds bright and deserving students with financially constrained backgrounds who performed exceptionally well at state and national level entrance exams. Once a facilitator verifies the student’s financial need, the scholarship is awarded and their journey begins.
While the Program’s main focus is providing financial support for qualified students interested in Technology, Engineering and Medicine, FFE’s assistance extends beyond finances and includes training, mentorship and advice from a vast network of donors and alumni. This assistance is available irrespective of the applicant’s caste, community, gender or religion. The only eligibility criteria for the Program are academic performance and family income.
- Eligiblity: Only Professional Degree Courses Eligible For Scholarships Are B.E./B.Tech, Integrated 5-Year Dual-Degree M.Tech, MBBS, BPharm And LLB.
- Amount: Upto Rs. 90,000
- Deadline: Rolling Advertisement
- Application: Click here to apply now.
7. Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Merit-Cum Means Scholarship
The Foundation (SDEF) provides Merit-cum-Means Scholarships to exceptionally talented but poor students who cannot afford to study at reputed colleges, owing to financial constraints. The foundation awards scholarships on the basis of school merit or to the top rankers in national/state level common entrance tests based on which they have secured admissions to quality institutes/colleges.
- Eligiblity: The Scholarship is offered to students pursuing Engineering, MBBS, Pharmacy, IT, Architecture, and all undergraduate courses in Government or private Institutes, including IITs, NITs, and others.
- Amount: ₹50,000 for exceptionally talented but poor students in India pursuing professional courses.
- Deadline: Rolling Advertisement.